Tuesday 6 December 2011

Blogging - The reason why

So I decided to start my own blog. I strongly believe that I have valuable input for this society as I see life objectively and not through rose-coloured glasses. I might be a young person in this crazy world but life experiences have made me wise beyond my years.

My blog posts will include my personal opinion of everyday life in our current society as well as ways to reform it for the better. Analysing the human behaviour is one of my fortes, even though I am too complicated to analyse mine. Not only that, I will try to focus on the sports industry as well which is the career path I have chosen and follow daily news and updates from throughout the world.

I will try to keep the length of my posts to the minimum in order for you to be pleasant and easy to read. Two languages will be chosen, Greek which is my mother-language as well as English which is my everyday language as I am living in London, UK.

Hopefully I can change our world for the better with the power of words as well as my actions.

See you soon,

Sir George Kakourides - The Golden Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment